Harvard University Campus
Join other curious, engaged, global-minded educators to explore Gender Matters this summer at Harvard!
- What is gender—biologically, culturally?
- What is the state of gender equality globally?
- How does gender shape access, opportunities, and systems?
- How do our students understand gender?
- What can we do to create safe, affirming, equitable classrooms?
Benefits to Educators
- Dual focus on content and pedagogy
- Presentations and case studies by scholars and practitioners
- Introduction to classroom-ready resources
- Option to earn PDPs and/or graduate credit
How to Participate
- Application-based selection process
- Deadline: April 5, 2019
- Notifications issued in late April
- Cost of participation only $75 per person
Community college educators from outside Massachusetts are eligible to receive limited travel reimbursement.
Sponsored by the Global Studies Outreach Committee, a collaboration among regional and internationally focused centers and programs at Harvard that share a commitment to conduct educational outreach throughout New England and beyond.