The Davis Center Postdoctoral Fellowship offers comprehensive research, training, and professional development opportunities for scholars advancing their careers in history and the humanities.
Fellows pursue their research with support from an interdisciplinary community of experts, and with access to world-class resources. The program provides scholars with experiences and connections that endure well beyond their fellowship year.
For the 2021–2022 academic year, the Davis Center will award one postdoctoral fellowship in history and one postdoctoral fellowship in literature and culture. We welcome research proposals on topics related to the study of Eurasia.
Scholars who do not meet the eligibility requirements for the Postdoctoral Fellowship should consider applying for affiliation via the Visiting Scholars Program.
Apply by January 11, 2021
- For junior scholars who will have completed their Ph.D. or equivalent by September 2021, but no earlier than September 2016
- 9-month in-residence fellowship runs September 2021 through May 2022
- Stipend of up to $45,000
- $2,000 in additional research funding
- Eligible for employee benefits, including subsidized health insurance
- Citizens of all countries may apply
For scholars at any stage of their careers who have secured adequate external funding
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.