Would you like a representative from the Davis Center to come speak at your school? Would you like to visit Harvard for an in-person lecture? We can arrange for a specialist to work directly with your students (regardless of grade level or subject area) or to speak directly with teachers on nearly any topic related to Russia/Eurasia. Recent topics of classroom lectures include:
- The history of the Soviet Gulag
- The history of human rights in Russia
- Russian history and culture
- The history of totalitarianism in Eurasia
- The impact of Byzantium on Early Kiev and Rus
- The geopolitics of the Caucasus
To request a speaker to visit your classroom or to begin planning your visit to the Davis Center, please complete the form below and we will be in touch as soon as possible.