The Graduate Student Associate program provides a supportive and stimulating interdisciplinary environment where you can interact with fellow graduate student colleagues, visiting scholars and fellows, faculty, and experienced practitioners at the Davis Center. Whether you are looking to connect with colleagues or searching for office space in an interdisciplinary and collegial environment, becoming a Graduate Student Associate gives you more opportunities to immerse yourself in the intellectual life of the Davis Center.
- Must be enrolled in a degree-granting program at Harvard
- Must be pursuing research related to Russia, Eastern Europe, Central Asia, or the Caucasus
- Invitations to private events for graduate student associates, visiting scholars and fellows, postdoctoral fellows, and REECA students at the Davis Center
- Profile on the Davis Center website
- Subscription to our listserv that keeps you informed of grants and other opportunities relevant to students and early-career scholars of Eurasia
- Opportunity to apply to become a Graduate Student Associate in Residence, which allows you:
- Office space with locked storage
- All-hours access to CGIS South
- Free printing and scanning
How to Apply
Graduate Student Associate
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis throughout the year. Please contact Kate Flaherty (email@example.com) to apply to become a Graduate Student Associate.
Graduate Student Associate in Residence
Office space allocations are made each spring for the coming academic year. All are welcome to apply; however, preference will be given to students who are post-generals, teaching, or entering their dissertation completion year. Graduate Student Associates must re-apply for space each year.
Please contact Kate Flaherty (firstname.lastname@example.org) to apply to become a Graduate Student Associate in Residence.