The Davis Center invites Harvard undergraduates to apply for research, internship, and language study grants. Please note that all Harvard-funded travel must comply with the most recent University travel policy as well as with the OUE summer funding policy.
Goldman Undergraduate Research and Internship Grants
Goldman Grants of up to $5000 support independent research or internships in our world region. Preference given to rising seniors pursuing thesis research in the social sciences and humanities. Apply on CARAT for both research and internship grants.
Research Internships at the Central Bank of Armenia
Funded internships at the Dilijan Research Center of the Central Bank of Armenia, located in a scenic mountain resort town 60 miles from the capital city of Yerevan.
The CBA internship will allow you to develop and hone your research, analysis, modeling, and presentation skills while living and working in a world-class facility among researchers whose mission it is to promote the development and stability of the Armenian economy. Sophomore and junior concentrators in economics, math, statistics, computer science, and applied math will gain the most from the research opportunities on offer, but first-year students with some economics background and/or quantitative skills are also invited to apply.
- Develop your research question in collaboration with CBA staff
- Conduct independent research with supervision and mentoring by CBA staff
- Build skills in data analysis, statistical analysis, macroeconomic modeling
- Present your research findings to members of the Board of Directors of the Central Bank of Armenia
- The working language at CBA is English, but Russian and/or Armenian language are helpful
- The internship lasts eight weeks, roughly June 1-July 31
- Apply on CARAT
Undergraduate Summer FLAS Fellowships for Intensive Language Study
Summer FLAS Fellowships support intensive for-credit study of Russian and other regional languages, either in the US or abroad, with grants of up to $5,000 towards tuition and a fixed living stipend of $2,500. Funded by the US Department of Education. Apply on CARAT.